To add a Page to your site:
- Go to Pages in the dashboard's main menu
- Click the blue Add Page button
- Give it a Title
- Choose if that title will show at the top of the page you add (below the Banner)
- Chose whether it's published and accessible instantly.
- Choose if you want to add a sidebar of widgets to the page, or keep it Full Width and all the widgets will be unique for that page.
- Click Save
- Then you'll end up on the new blank page, ready to add widgets which will display your content on the page. Press the blue + button to add a widget.
NOTE: It is also possible to add Page Template, with some pre-installed widgets and content, by using the Add Page Template button on the Pages area of the dashboard.
Once new page is added, dont' forget to link to it!