Via the Pages link in the main menu you can view a list of all Pages created for your Site. From this list you can:
- Edit a Page: Click the title of a Page or the vertical menu dots.
- View a Page: Click the eye icon on the right to view the live page.
- See Edit History: Clicking the vertical menu dots on the right to view history of changes to the Page.
- Delete a Page: Click the vertical menu dots and click Delete.
The list of Pages allows you to:
- Search for a Page by Title by clicking on the grey magnifying glass.
- Sort Pages either alphabetically or by status by clicking on the column titles.
- Filter Pages to only show Draft or Published Pages by clicking on the funnel icon.
All content is added and arranged on each Page by clicking Add Widget. See Adding and Editing Widgets.
NOTE: The Pages editor may not display properly on Mobile devices. Please use a Tablet or Desktop/laptop when administering your site. The live site, however, is Mobile friendly.