Each page can have a separate Banner set with an image, and optional title and subtitle.
Add or edit a Banner's image or text by first opening the Page (in the 'Pages' area of your site's dashboard) that you want to change, and then either:
- If there isn't a banner on the page yet, click the Add Banner button found towards the top of the page
- If there is a banner already on the page that you want to change, put your mouse over the banner and a pencil icon should appear, and click that.
Then, after doing one of the above, select an image by using the image chooser (click the + button in the window that appeared) and also enter an optional title and subtitle.
- You can not set a banner for multiple pages at once. They must be set individually.
- A page does not have to have a banner.
- A banner does not have to have a text Title or Subtitle.
- A page can have its title automatically displaying under the banner area, to turn on/off the auto page title, open the page you want to adjust and click the three menu dots up the top right of the Page's editing screen, and select/deselect 'show page title on screen?'
- You can upload your own image or free stock photography is also available for use when clicking the + symbol.
- Banner images should ideally be 1110 pixels Wide and 400 pixels High with the 'important' content of the image appearing within a centred 712px x 400px area because the banner crops on smaller screens.
- Maximum upload file size: 1 MB
- Images are compressed after being uploaded and may look slightly blurrier than the original. If possible don't have text on the image used for the Banner as it may be blurry on larger displays and that text is also not search engine friendly (Use the Banner Title and Subtitle).
- There is no way to move or crop an uploaded image.
- Maximum characters, including spaces, for the Banner title is 18 and the Banner subtitle is 35. This is to help with formatting on smaller mobile views.