Editing Page Details
After opening a Page, and in its regular edit screen, you can:
- Change the Page’s Status by clicking the switch next to the status Draft or Published.
Via the three menu dots up the top right you can:
- Add to Main Menu by clicking Add to Menu (see our menu articles)
- Preview the page via the three menu dots up the top right
- Change the layout of the page to be full width or with Sidebar
- Edit the page's Title, hide the title from displaying on page, and edit the URL and SEO title and description for search engines
Adding/Editing Content on a Page
- All content is added and arranged on each Page by editing or adding Widgets.
- To edit the content/settings of an existing widget on a page, click on the widget to edit and then click 'Edit', which appears at the bottom of the Widget.
- To add a another Widget, click an existing widget and then click the blue '+' icon at the locations you want to add the widget. (above, below ot to the right of the widget you clicked on.)
- See the Widgets help files for more detailed instructions: https://support.adventist.place/category/8-widgets
- The general contact details found in the footer, like phone number, address, open hours, are managed on Adventist Cloud.
- In the future we plan to make the footer's content and layout editable.