The People Widget is for displaying leadership on pages of your site.
The People Widget can display the name, photo, position, social links, and description of:
- people which an admin has manually entered into your site
- the leaders of your place who are in Adventist Cloud (information managed by your conference and/or Adventist Media).
RECOMMENDATION: use the Adventist Cloud listings for your leadership rather than making up a new manual listing. That way when the leadership changes it will update automatically. If their details are not up to date, submit a request with the new details. (See Place Details support)
People Widget Configuration
- 'Featured People' will display all people who have a 'star' selected in the People management page. (settings>People)
- 'Custom' will display only people you select after clicking 'Add person' (one or more People can be selected).
- Order People (if you have 2 or more people added) by clicking and dragging their names up or down to change their display order.
- Remove a person from displaying by clicking the trash can on the right of a person .
- Remember to click Save when creating the widget.