(formally Document List Widget)
This widget displays a list of Resources from a Resource Group. It can be ordered alphabetically or by newest or oldest. It will automatically update each time a Resource is added.
To display a single Resources from a Resource Group (instead of a list) use the alternate Resource Featured Widget.
To add the Widget
- Go to Pages in the main menu and open the Page you want the Widget to appear on.
(Alternatively, go to Theme & Layout in the main menu and open the Sidebar you want the Widget to appear on)
- Click the blue + icon to add a Widget
- Select the Widget Resources.
- Optionally add a title and summary to appear above the list
- Choose the Resource Group the list of files will come from
- Choose the order you want the files to display (A-Z, Z-A, Latest, Popular).
- Set the visual style of the Widget.
- Click Save
NOTE: Whenever you add or remove a file from a Resource Group, the Resource Widgets will update automatically on every page they're placed on.
This widget shows a maximum of 5 items, then a ‘view all link’ appears
TIP: To have Resources listed from 'oldest to newest' in the Resource Widget, like for a series, use numbering in your Resource's titles (eg. 01. First session, 02. Second session) and set the widget to order from A-Z.
To view a live example of the Resource Widget, visit https://demodale.adventist.place/document