Removing Resource Files
There are a few options of removing Resources, depending on how much you want to delete.
- Removing a single file format variation from a Resource (eg. you have a PDF and DOC version and you want to remove the DOC version of that resource)
- Removing a single Resource from a Resource Group (including all file variations that resource may have)
- Removing a Resource Group and all the resources collated within it
- Deleting the Files stored on your Site which were once added to one or more Resource Gorups.
To remove a Resource from a Resource Group, or remove a particular file version from within a Resource, do the following:
- Go to Content>Resources in the main menu
- Click on the existing Resource Group containing the file/s you want to remove
- If you want to remove a particular Resource, including multiple file variations you may have of that resource (eg PDF and DOC and JPG of same resource), click the three dots to the right of a resource to be removed and select Delete
- If you only want to delete a particular file variations of a resource you have, C Lick on the title of the resource, and then click on the three dots next to the file versions you want to remove from availability.
NOTE: Deleting a file from a Resource Group or Resource will not delete the file from your site’s File Storage - it only removes it from all locations that Resource Group is displayed on your site. However, deleting the file from the Content>Files area WILL remove the file from all Resource Groups that may have that file listed as well as from your storage. See the File Storage support page.