Accessing an Adventist Place Site
So… your official Seventh-day Adventist place needs a simple to use website?
Get Started NOW!
Step 1 – Login
- Go to dashboard.adventist.place
- Click Sign Up to create an Adventist Place account
NOTE: Adventist Place no longer uses myAdventist logins, so users who have not logged in since Sept 4, 2018 must reset their passwords (click Forgot password?) to continue using Adventist Place.
- Login with your account details
Step 2 – Add Website
After logging in to dashboard.adventist.place:
- Click ‘ADD SITE’
- Start typing the name of the Adventist Place you need to manage a website for.
- Select the correct place which should appear below the name you entered and click Submit.
(If your location's missing see notes below)
- Wait for us to review and approve your request (usually in a few minutes, but up to 48hrs) or if your site already has an Admin, its up to them to approve your request.
- Once approved, you’ll get an email and the Site will appear in your Adventist Place Dashboard, and you can begin administering it! (see our Tutorial if you need)
- Missing your location?
Practically all the Aust/NZ Adventist places should be in the list, if you’re in this area and your Adventist Place did not appear, check you spelling or try entering a common variation of the name. If your Adventist Place still doesn’t appear, eg, most Pacific Island churches are not yet in our list, send a request here and we’ll review your submission for addition of your Place. (We can only add official Seventh-day Adventist places in the South Pacific Division.)
- If you are a church that meets at, for example, a school each weekend, do not use the school as your ‘place’ – you need to have your own ‘place’, which happens to meet at the same location.
- If your Adventist Place Site already has a webmaster, your request for access will be approved by them. You can have multiple admins of a site.
- You can add multiple Sites to your Adventist Place Dashboard if you are associated with more than one Site.
- There is a login link in the footer of your live website, or by putting /admin on the end of your web address, but note: you can't access your site this way until you have logged into dashboard.adventist.place and added the 'new site' to the list of sites you manage (and been approved) .
- Adventist Place does not share a login with netAdventist or myAdventist
- The Adventist Place password requires 8 or more characters and must not be on a list of known compromised emails
- Mobile Incompatibility: Some areas or the Dashboard, especially the Pages editor, do not display properly on Mobile devices. Please use a Tablet or Desktop/laptop when administering your site. The live site, however, is Mobile friendly.