Contact Forms Overview
A simple contact form is available for your Site so visitors can quickly and easily send a simple message without needing to use their email, or the need to display your email. It’s recommended EVERY site have a contact form.
- The form collects a Name, Email and a Message (these input fields cannot be added to or removed).
- It can have an optional list of Topics which, when selected, diverts the emailed to a specific sets of recipients.
- The Contact Form can be added as a Widget to as many pages as needed. While there is only one form, each time the Form Widget is added it can have a different topic selected as default, 'virtually' making it a different form.
- Notification when a Form is submitted will be sent by default to each admin of your site, unless modified, and submissions can be viewed by going to Contact Submissions in the main menu.
- You can set the conformation message, Topics and recipients for your Contact Form in the Manage area of the Contact Submissions are in the main menu.
- There's also the option to integrate Facebook Customer Chat service on your site, see Adding Site-wide code