You can create a button that is a link in a Text Widget.
Colours will depend on your site's theme
Create a Button by following these steps:
- Insert and edit a Text Widget
- Enter the text you want to appearon the button in the main text box area
- Highlight the text and make it into a link using the Link Chooser
- Highlight the text again, which is now a hyperlink, and select the dark square icon to open the Button editor
- Select the colour (Primary or Secondary) and the size of the button, and save.
- Then save your Text Widget too.
Remove a button by either deleting it or highlighting the button and then click the empty square icon in the toolbar to convert it into a plain text link