Adding Episode Files
Once a Podcast is created, you can upload audio files into it. To do this:
- Go to Content>Podcasts in the main menu
- Click on the name of the Podcast
- Click Add Episode
- If not uploaded already, click Select Files and locate and select the files to upload them
- Click Documents
- Click the Add to the right of each file listed you want to add to that Podcast (note: you can not remove a file mistakenly added when on this screen)
- click outside of the opened window to close and save
Your podcast will now have one or more Episodes.
NOTE: You can edit the Published date of a file to manually set the order it appears in the list of files by clicking the three menu dots to the right of a file listed,and updating the Published date of the file.
If you haven't already, put the Podcast Widget on a Page or Sidebar in your site so visitors can find and listen to them.